Sub: Internship Opportunity at Praedico Global Research Pvt. Ltd. for MCA Pre-Final & Final year and B.Tech (CSE/IT/EC/ET) - Pre-Final Year only // Register today on the below link:-
Praedico Global Research Pvt Ltd. is India's first Fintech research firm which develops Artificial Intelligence-based forecasting products. Cater services to clients trading on stock markets all around the world. They use hardcore financial research and neural network programming to develop hybrid products which can be used by traders & investors for better prediction of their investments.
Praedico Global Research Pvt. Ltd. is based out of Delhi and they have their Database hub branch office in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Indore and Gwalior. They are looking for students with good knowledge of programming and would be pleased to offer the Summer interns selection process for the technical students of our College.
Interested students from MCA Pre-Final & Final year and B.Tech (CSE/IT/EC/ET) - Pre-Final Year only can apply.
It will be an Online Internship mostly Work from Home, in Core Technical Programming Languages.
- Training would be provided on Advanced Technologies.
- Working on neural networks using languages like Python to train the Neural Networks & Machine Learning
- Working on Live Software, Website and Applications using PHP, Java and Android
- Testing t6e accuracy of neural networks by running programs on different applications.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Students should have good logical thinking skills
- Students should be well verse with basic Programming concepts
- Students should have the zeal for learning
- Students should have good analytical skills
- Students should have good communication skills
Job Location -
- 1 hour Online test (Non-technical Aptitude reasoning + Technical subjects) - Online
- Interview round for shortlisted students (On Skype)
(Edited by Atul Chauhan - original submission Monday, 7 December 2020, 11:45 PM)