Nasscom, Cisco, & AICTE have joined hands to launch Virtual Internships in Cybersecurity for 20,000 undergraduates in the country.
Calling 2nd and 3rd Year Engineering Students to enroll for the Internship opportunity, right away.
Read the information carefully to register and to apply. It is mainly for all EC/ET/CSE/IT/MCA students and others as well who are having interest in IT field.
To know more details, please click the link - https://futureskillsprime.in/?utm_source=Cisco_Internship_program_header&utm_medium=Emailer&utm_campaign=Cisco_Internship_program_outreach
Steps to enroll for CISCO Internship Program :
1. Please login and Register on Future skills Prime Platform : (https://futureskillsprime.in ), if not already signed-in
2. Once signed-in , click on Group Menu.
3. In Group Menu, look for ‘CISCO Cybersecurity Internship’ open group and click on ‘Join’, if not already joined.
4. Enrol & Complete the Cyber Security Courses mentioned in the group . a. Introduction to Cyber Security- (Optional) b. Introduction to Packet Tracer (Simulator for labs) (Mandatory) c. Cyber Security Essentials (critical theory construct) (Mandatory)
5. Once the online course is completed, students have to login to AICTE Internship Portal
(https://internship.aicte-india.org/ ) and apply for CISCO Internship Program. You would need to upload
the certificate(s) earned, at appropriate time. The details are available within the group.