T&P Cell is looking for Coordinators to appoint them in the core team of Institute recruitment committee (IRC) under T&P cell from II, III, IV year of B.Tech.
Students who are interested and if, can give their dedicated hours in the Institute, can fill the registration form.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/3CUj55EUcpiHsuYK7 (Last date to apply; 12th Oct, 2021)
Students will be selected on the basis of their profile shortlisting and personal interview.
Students will have to work from the office of T&P Cell.
Due to COVID-19, only Gwalior localities can apply as of now. Once the Institute will re-open for all, other students can also apply.
What you will Do:
- Designing Placement Brochure
- Developing and maintaining corporate database
- Interaction with the Companies/Recruiters
- Organizing the Placements Processes online/on-campus
- Coordinate with students
- Coordinating various workshops/webinars/events under T&P Cell
- Connecting with Alumni and their organizations
- And, other day to day activities under T&P cell
What you will get:
- You will explore and learn about Corporate culture and how to work in this
- You will expose to different people and challenges which in turn prepare you for your future
- You will learn Corporate communication and other managerial skills
- There will be a weightage in your CV for your post
- You will get recommendation letter or certificate (For minimum a year)
- You will get 2 Credits for PDC (Professional Development Course) for this activity on T&P Cell recommendation under Flexible curriculum scheme at the Institute.
- And, many other benefits in terms of learning and experience equivalent to any job.