The Wipro earthian Sustainability Quiz for colleges aims to raise students' awareness, understanding and enthusiasm towards sustainability at a national level.
Over the last seven years, more than 12,000 participants from top colleges in India, including IITs, IIMs, NITs and BITS have participated in the quiz. Its questions are curated from a wide range of topics under the broad umbrella of Sustainability, including Renewable Energy Sources, Solid Waste Management, Urban Mobility, Green Tech, Green Building and Architecture, Water Management, and the latest trends in Sustainability, etc.
Winners of the Sustainability Quiz get the following cash prizes:
- Winner – INR 200,000
- First Runner-up – INR 100,000
- Second Runner-up – INR 50,000
- Third Runner-up – INR 50,000
The 2023 edition will be hosted by quizmaster Berty Ashley
- Prelims 1: This round is open to all registrants.
- Prelims 2: Only the top 50% of those participating in the Prelims 1 round are allowed to compete in this round.
- Pre Quarter-finals: Only the top 150 from Prelims 2 are allowed to compete here.
- Quarter-finals: Participation in this round is open only to those who finish in the top 32 of the Pre Quarter-finals rankings.
- Semi-finals: Eight of the Quarter-finals' top finishers will advance to the Semi-finals.
- National finals: The winner and first runner-up of each of the two Semi-finals will compete in this round.
The preliminary rounds will be hosted on Wipro earthian's quiz portal.
Quarters and Semis will be hosted on Zoom.
The National finals will be held at the Wipro earthian annual awards event at the Wipro Campus in Bengaluru.
The theme for the Quarters will be Sustainable Technologies.
Climate Mitigation and Adaptation will be the theme for the Semi-final round.
FINALS: February 11, 2023
Participation is limited to single individuals only.
Only college students are eligible to participate (Undergraduates and Postgraduates).
Registration closes on January 20, 2023.
Questions? Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wipro Foundation represents the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives of Wipro Limited. Going back over two decades, we focus on social initiatives in Education, Health, Ecology and Disaster Response.
Wipro earthian is a program of Wipro Foundation.
For more information, please visit: https://wiprofoundation.org/earthian