This year, TCS Campus (Ninja) Test Process will be administered as part of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) conducted by TCS iON, our Official Test Partner.
- TCS Campus Hiring for YOP 2022 is open for all Engineering Disciplines B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc, offered by recognized university / college
- Registrations are open until 15th August 2021 (https://www.tcs.com/careers/TCSNinjaHiringYoP2022) , for NQT scheduled from 30th August 2021 onwards
- If a candidate, already has a CT/DT Reference ID - He / She needs to click on Login and proceed to fill / submit the application form. Upon submission, he / she would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- If a candidate does not have CT/DT Reference ID - He / She needs to click on “Register Now”, choose “IT” and proceed as appropriate
- Post that, the candidate needs to select the mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply. Option once selected can’t be changed.
- In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as ‘Applied for Drive’
- TCS Applicants’ who are toppers from the test will be further given a chance for TCS Digital Selection Process
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring for YOP 2022:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not be having more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, NO pending Backlog or Arrear will be permitted at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Age: A student should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja Hiring process
If there are any queries, please feel free to connect with us at email@example.com
Click to Apply: https://bit.ly/WebDev-IITB
About DSSE-IIT Bombay: Desai Sethi School of Entrepreneurship, IIT Bombay trains aspiring entrepreneurs through courses and structured mentoring programs at IIT Bombay. Website: https://www.iitb.ac.in/dsce/
Develop a web application using any of the frameworks (Django, Node.js, or ReactJS).
Work to develop both the front end and the back end.
Setup firebase for user authentication and database.
Add a simple payment gateway on the web application.
API integration of video conferencing apps.
Course Eligibility: B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSC-IT (All IT/CS streams)
Job Location(s): WFH
Stipend Range: INR 7000 - INR 10000 per Monthly period
Internship Start Date: July 10, 2021
Internship Period: 6 Months
Deadline to Apli: July 6, 2021
(Edited by Atul Chauhan - original submission Friday, 2 July 2021, 2:36 PM)